Post new topic   Reply to topic    Post Mortem Forum Index -> Public General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oraclez
Pre-Med Student

Pre-Med Student

re: Thinking I should go F&F

The title says it. After being part of the group for the past few weeks, it's become abundantly clear that I am not up to par with US rank 31 raiders. On top of that, my time to play has been (and is going to continue) decreasing, and that's not fair to everyone else who does put in the time. I would still like to contribute to the team though, so if that means my role is farming up the mats needed to supply the raid, then I'm down.

-Reign

Drelin
In-Game Guild Master
Chief Medical Examiner

Chief Medical Examiner

re: Thinking I should go F&F

Based on the rate of progression and gearing, we'll be clearing Heroics for weeks.

If your self-assessment is based on the state of Enh Shamans, classes are buffed and nerfed on a regular basis.  At the end of the day, it's always a personal decision on what your goals are in-game.

We can chat about this further if you'd like or if you're certain that this is the decision that you want to make, then the guild will respect your decision.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Post Mortem Forum Index -> Public General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum