Post new topic   Reply to topic    Post Mortem Forum Index -> Public General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ithoz
F&F Member
Pre-Med Student

Pre-Med Student

re: going casual/bye

Post Mortem, I have decided to step down from raider status because of how busy I am with school and work. Between finals and other stuff, my schedule is completely up in the air, and I have a lot on my plate. I had intended to raid with you guys in WoD, but real life comes before WoW. It was fun raiding with you guys for the past few months. I'm sorry this message is on such short notice before the x-pack's release. Wish you guys the best of luck. 

JStew71
Officer
Attending Physician

Attending Physician

re: Re: going casual/bye

Ithoz wrote:

Post Mortem, I have decided to step down from raider status because of how busy I am with school and work. Between finals and other stuff, my schedule is completely up in the air, and I have a lot on my plate. I had intended to raid with you guys in WoD, but real life comes before WoW. It was fun raiding with you guys for the past few months. I'm sorry this message is on such short notice before the x-pack's release. Wish you guys the best of luck. 

Best of luck with school and everything else, chex will miss your impersonations of him and his bf! Lolol

Chief Medical Examiner

re: going casual/bye

See ya around

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Post Mortem Forum Index -> Public General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum