Post new topic   Reply to topic    Post Mortem Forum Index -> Sales Run Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mantaclause

re: Looking for a 4/9 CM carry

My shaman is currently 5/9 gold in CMs, and his group kind of fell apart after getting silver in the remaining 4 (it seems they only really wanted the mounts rather then the gear). I would like to finish it off before the patch hits. 

I was wondering what the pricing would be for just the four dungeons? I have my own flasks and invis pots, as well as left over banquets.

Shaman is currently resto but would be able to regem/reforge his cm set for ele if need be.

Can reach me on Mantaclause or through my btag Poly#1547

kricxus1
F&F Member
Chief Medical Examiner

Chief Medical Examiner

you can add me krixus#1990. We can probably squeeze ya in at 530 pm server tonight. The prices went up sense the announcement came out today. We can negotiate today when we log on. Are you ok with 530 today?

Mantaclause

I might not be able to do it tonight, depends on the price for the 4 dungeons and how much I can manage to farm up through dailies between now and 5:30. Added you to btag to negotiate when you are online.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Post Mortem Forum Index -> Sales Run Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: