View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hugh Moore

re: Reforges and Haste caps

Ive been hearing a lot about reforges and haste break points and what the new cap should be at depending on gear level. I also was wondering about the tier set and if it is still viable for 25 man to use the 4 set or just got for the Heroic gear instead. This is my character at the moment, http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/kilrogg/rhuno and I use manual haste break point at 13163 and static spirit cap at 13500 I was just wondering if i should push for higher haste and weather or not I should change anything right now 

checksmix
F&F Member
Medical Fellow

Medical Fellow

Herro in my personal opinion 4 set is a total piece of shit. At most on Morecock i have seen it do about 6-7% of my healing and on average it's closer to 1-2% (compared to 2 set which does like 6-7%) since you should be using it on CD if there is damage or even a chance of it (acceptable times not to use it on CD is when there are no adds spawning on Galakras... that's it). ALWAYS go for the 13k haste BP. And generally in 25 mans you may want to go higher spirit over higher mastery due to your job is to blanket the raid in hots. 

BUT in your gear keep the 4 set IMO. Unless you can get 14/14H and get the shoulders off Garrosh there isn't a real point to doing off pieces (and they have to be WF for it to be worth it). Than you want to keep the legs and gloves. Go for klaxxi chest, Sha helm, and Garrosh shoulders.

Below is my druid who is in my BiS list excluding WF. (I swap thok's for the siege trinket on some fights). 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Xquisite/advanced

Nawss
F&F Member
Medical Examiner

Medical Examiner

As the resto druid officer I second this guy's opinion.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum